1) Bachelor's degree or above in engineering and other related fields; less than 40 years old; have the registered cost engineer qualification;
2) 5 years of engineering cost audit experience; those who have engineering cost audit experience in civil engineering, installation, decoration, wells and mines are preferred;
3) Have strong capabilities in analysis, judgment, coordination, organization, communication, management and writing;
4) Be upright and honest, and have a strong sense of responsibility and sense of justice; have good communication skills and professional sensitivity;
5) Have high confidentiality, be independent and objective, have strong sense of responsibility, and be able to withstand great work pressure and independently complete the internal audit report;
6) Education requirement: Bachelor degree or above, majoring in auditing, engineering cost and other related areas;
7) Age requirement: Below 40.
1. Develop and optimize the engineering audit system and process and implement it;
2.Develop the project audit scheme and submit it to the department head for review; be responsible for the organization and implementation of the engineering audit project; provide audit opinions and improvement suggestions for existing problems; and track the implementation situation of the audit results, prepare the audit manuscript and draft the audit report;
3. Track and audit the project’s tender, contract signing, design, construction, supervision, acceptance check, settlement and other aspects;
4. Responsible for the project’s pre-settlement audit and final audit;
5. Responsible for the audit, supervision, inspection and evaluation of the signing, implementation process and results of contracts;
6. Conduct regular or irregular spot check on the engineering project’s budget (exceeding the budget), change (beyond the total amount of the contract), settlement (beyond the total amount of the contract) and other engineering cost management procedures, and verify the compliance of the procedures as well as the authenticity and accuracy of the engineering cost calculation;
7. Audit and supervise the authenticity and legitimacy of engineering payments;
8. Manage and supervise the engineering audit work of subsidiaries according to the management authority and related management systems.